gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] Please call or visit us ASAP

From: Mrs Stanley
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] Please call or visit us ASAP
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:52:28 +0200

If you are already a client, then disregard this message:

As of today we have lowered our refinance qualifications

Currently we are financing almost anyone who owns a home.
We do this 2 times a year to help build good customer relationships.

Our refinance rates will return to normal January 25th.

We will notify you within 2 hours after visiting our company website.

http://savemartyrs.com

Hazel Stanley
Marketing Division 5[4