gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Forget about fake medicines!

From: Jeremy Luce
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Forget about fake medicines!
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:56:28 +0300

Dear,

Replace the trip to your local drugstore with a few clicks of the mouse!
Order your medications with USDrugs in the comfort of your home and you’ll receive quality medications at a really low price!

They take extreme care to protect your personal information and your purchase will be secure and confidential.
I’d like to add that their service is really good and I always get my order fast and at a price that saves me money.

Here you can find information about medications, prices and ordering process.
http://www.lesto.hk

We guess the smartest thing to do is rely on the experience of other consumers!
Mike, 29 years old, "I recommend UsDrugs online drugstore to those who want to buy cheap medications. I ordered Celebrex for my granny and she received it quickly and in good condition. Thanks a lot. She feels much better now."

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special price.

Best regards,
Jeremy Luce