gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] You don’t know what is mor e important: penis lengt

From: Jeffrey Martinous
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] You don’t know what is mor e important: penis length or girth.
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 01:47:43 +0100

Words can▓t describe the efficiency of Penis Enlarge Patch.
http://www.klvaz.hk/ a/
is that troublesome word VERMAEHLT: to me it has so close a resemblance --ither real or fancied -- to three or four other words, that I never knowwhether it means despised, painted, suspected, or married; until I look in
different. When a German gets his hands on an adjective, he declines it, andkeeps on declining it until the common sense is all declined out of it. Itis as bad as Latin. He says, for instance:
accordingly to the will of the creator. This as a tribute of respect, if
languages, for only the dead have time to learn it.