RE: [SPAM] Re: GNU and Lis

From: Harley D. Eades
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: GNU and Lis
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:16:38 -0500

> Wrappers like this ought to be part of the Hurd--not distributed
> from widely scattered places where they can easily be lost.

I agree.  Having them as part of the Hurd would be alot easier for
everyone(that way when people ask about them we will know exactly where to
point them.).  I also feel these type of wrappers are good because I like
having alot of ways to do one thing, that way I can choose the best way for any
situation.

Happy Hacking
Harley