Re: Is Guix just the next step into having GNU as a real operating syste

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Is Guix just the next step into having GNU as a real operating system?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:19:47 -0400

    I've been following GNU news in a while, and recently, dmd and guix have
    been updated quite frequently and they've received frequent commits. Are
    Guix and dmd the things that will allow the GNU project to finally release
    their GNU operating system?

I don't know what we will say about the name, but I am happy with the
advances in packaging that Guix makes.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation