gnu3dkit-discuss

Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Suggestion

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Suggestion
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:52:40 -0500

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 06:59  AM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

This is good to hear!

I on my side am still working on the rendering interface part - ie. I am implementing a ray tracing based renderer which can be used as an alternative to OpenGL.

The intention for doing this is that I'd like to have 2 different renderers for testing and validating the design so that we do not by mistake make decisions based ie. on OpenGL constraints.

Hey, you've updated G3DRenderer.h -- I did not notice that before.

It appears that the entire set of methods are meant to be overridden. Do you think then you should create a G3DRenderer protocol?

--
Brent Gulanowski                                address@hidden

http://inkubator.idevgames.com/
Working together to make great software.