gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #47878] `make distcheck' fails, not able to make t

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #47878] `make distcheck' fails, not able to make temporary directory
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 16:53:35 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #47878 (project gnuastro):

What do you think about the argument in the commit message?

When you are generating the pdf for your self during the development, how
important is it to have an upated list? In practice it is only important when
someone wants to generate a version (official or unofficial).

Having 'make distcheck' correctly do all its tests is very important for
sanity checks. So unless we decide to adopt the "complex"/dirty first solution
of that mailing list discussion, I don't see any other solution.

If you do come up with another solution, it would be great and most welcome
;-).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47878>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/