gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [sr #109171] Linker errors when running from system-wid

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [sr #109171] Linker errors when running from system-wide install
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 23:12:08 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #2, sr #109171 (project gnuastro):

Ciao Francesco,

could you please share the exact recipe with which you built and installed
gnuastro?  I don't think you can successfully run

./configure && make && make check && make install

unless you gained root privileges before issuing this command chain.  If so,
try building gnuastro as a normal user and only install it with root
privileges.

If instead you had done as I suggested and you wrote the command chain in that
way only for the sake of shortness, you can ignore my message

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109171>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/