gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] language plugin help

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] language plugin help
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:47:43 +0200

Hi.

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:54:46AM -0400, al davis wrote:
> To Felix and others .... John is referring to the "verilog"
> target of gnetlist, a part of gEDA, which is not part of Gnucap.

I was wondering about why anyone would want to use gnetlist, when gnucap
can read the geda/gschem netlists.

> [..]
> The single line issue is a gnucap problem.

this is easy to fix. there's patch in branch 'verilog_newlines' (on
tool). it makes use of CS::eat_lines(), which i implemented for
paramset newlines some time ago. (i might rebase this onto upstream some
day... no time right now)

> [..]
> The defects:
> 1. No value for the resistor.
> 2. Pin names are "\2" and "\1".  They should be "p" and "n".

these look like gnetlist issues. cannot help here, i guess.

regards
felix