gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] Summer of code -- you're in!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Summer of code -- you're in!
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:08:00 +0530

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM, al davis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Congratulations to Savant for being selected for the summer of
> code.

 Thanks.

> The first step is to understand the formats, and to demonstrate
> that you do.  I would like to keep it all public, on the gnucap-
> devel list, so feel free to discuss it all here.
>
> Yes I'd go through the  documentation of the formats and discuss that.
I'd start from tomorrow (today is my last endsemester examination) and post
here in case of any queries or help.
Also I created a wiki page at [1] for my contributions. But when I open the
link [2], I'm not able to create the page,
probably due to permissions? My username on the wiki is savy2020.

[1] : gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:user:user
[2] : gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=gnucap:user:language_plugin_for_gschem

--
Savant Krishna | Sophomore | Electrical Engineering | IIT Bombay