[open-cobol-list] Re: [Tiny-cobol-users] Common COBOL library

From: Peter Burgess
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re: [Tiny-cobol-users] Common COBOL library
Date: Mon Sep 30 05:11:12 2002

Hi

I would think this would be ideal for alot of users,
myself I am trying to convert hp3000 cobol programs to
tc , which has worked, where I have hit a wall is
converting the db calls to work with MYsql, I will
have to start using perl/php/c++ to write some
wrappers, to gain more acceptance of the package it
would be so useful to have these libraries to hand ,
other than that the conversion has worked fine, I have
had to work on some post 85 functions which are not
available on the tc but apart from that it works
great.

Peter Burgess

 --- Bernard Giroud <address@hidden> wrote: > Hi all,