Re: [open-cobol-list] questions

From: Keisuke Nishida
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] questions
Date: Thu Apr 3 11:27:45 2003

At Thu, 03 Apr 2003 17:54:29 +0200,
Roger Cooreman wrote:

> I implemented version 0.12 and tested it with newcob.val, but no summary
> log was created; by means of tee, I have logged the "printed" results of
> the test, but I can't interpret them > what is not yet implemented, vs
> what isn't correct.
> Do you have any suggestion?

What results exactly do you see?  Most cases the test fail are because
OpenCOBOL does not implement them yet.

> Second I'd like to try to translate the English version into a Dutch
> one. Could you tell me the procedure I have to follow to achieve that
> goal?

Would you translate open-cobol-0.12/po/open-cobol.pot into your
favorite language and send it to me?

For details, visit the following page:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/

Best regards,