[open-cobol-list] OpenCOBOL 0.20 for MinGW

From: Keiichi Takahashi
Subject: [open-cobol-list] OpenCOBOL 0.20 for MinGW
Date: Sun Apr 27 19:56:05 2003

Hello,

I've just uploaded the binary of OpenCOBOL 0.20 compiled with
MinGW/Windows environment.

open-cobol-020_022.exe

This package can be downloaded at:

http://www63.tok2.com/home/bitwalk/download.html

In order to use this, you need to install the following packages on your
system at first:

mingw_023.exe
mingw_tools_012.exe
gmp-412_006.exe

These above can also be obtained at the same URI:

http://www63.tok2.com/home/bitwalk/download.html

*NOTE*
This OpenCOBOL binary is UNOFFICIAL.
The result of 'make check' is worse than the binary built on Linux.
Most of the errors in the test are caused by accessing GMP library. But,
with simple testing with own samples, it seems no problem to access GMP
when compiling, and the compiled binaries seem working as well as by
0.12, the previous version of OpenCOBOL. Now I am investigating why.

Anyhow, if you want to use OpenCOBOL on Windows, plase try these above.
Thank you.

Keiichi

--
Keiichi Takahashi, bitWalk Co.,Ltd.