[open-cobol-list] Screen Section and SQL

From: Robert Law
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Screen Section and SQL
Date: Fri Aug 20 23:36:05 2004

It has been years since I have worked with COBOL and I have never worked with
the SCREEN SECTION.  Does anybody have documentation or a url that actually
describes how it works?  I have downloaded some code that purports to work
but ran into compile errors.

On another note, does anybody know how to interface between open-cobol and an
SQL database, specifically MySQL and PostgreSQL?

Thanks,
Robert Law