[open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20050528

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20050528
Date: Sat May 28 13:54:12 2005

CVS Update.
Use absolute path for cobcrun when running tests (make check).
It appears that there are some (at least one) environments
where the path is not being propogated for whatever reason.

On an aside note, has/is anyone trying this on MinGW/MSYS ?
After getting the dependencies in place, I have problems
with linking. I hope we do not have to get into the "__declspec" mess
in header files. Input appreciated.
Note : All works fine under Cygwin.

Tip for first time install of Cygwin (This is in the Cygwin FAQ/guide) -
The normal install mode of Cygwin is called "default".
This is missing some stuff for OC.
Easiest way is to tell the Cygwin installer to install everything
(Check you have enough disk space - at least a couple of hundred MB)
When you get the window with the packages to install, at the top there
is "all default".
Put the cursor over the "default" and click ONCE - WAIT a few seconds - It will change to "install". Then go ahead. Get the grill out, open the bar and check back every so often :-)

Roger