[open-cobol-list] index files.

From: Louis Castoria
Subject: [open-cobol-list] index files.
Date: Wed Nov 9 11:47:49 2005

There is a bug in the fileio.c program. The data does not get synced after every write, rewrite, or delete. It gets left in cashe and If the program terminates abnormally or does not close the file before exiting all or some file writes, rewrites, and deletes can be lost. I fixed the fileio.c program on my system to sync after any write, rewrite, or delete. If anyone is interested in this code let me know. This update needs to be in the standard release of this product if you desire stable indexed file I-O.
--

           Louis  Castoria  -  ADSI
           Software Engineer