[open-cobol-list] Re: How to compile the translated code using GCC?

From: henry wang
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re: How to compile the translated code using GCC?
Date: Thu Nov 17 00:40:22 2005

Thank you very much for the answer!

According to your tip, I have seen the gcc commands invoked, something like this:
gcc -pipe -c -I/usr/local/include -march=pentium3 -mno-sse -fsigned-char hello.c
gcc -pipe  -Wl,--export-all-symbols -Wl,--enable-auto-import -o hello hello.o   -L/usr/local/lib -lcob -lm -ldb-4.3 -lgmp

Henry

Roger While <address@hidden> wrote:
Just use "cobc" to compile the C source eg.
cobc hello.c

If you want to see what gcc compile/library options are used,
use the "-v" option. eg.
cobc -v hello.c

Roger