[open-cobol-list] Re: OC issues (more)

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re: OC issues (more)
Date: Wed Jan 18 06:00:01 2006

Well the problem is caused by this code in typeck.c line 302 :
        if (CB_REFERENCE (name)->word->count > 0) {
                cb_tree x = CB_VALUE (CB_REFERENCE (name)->word->items);

                /* used as a non-label name or used as a section name or
                   used as the same paragraph name in the same section */
                if (!CB_LABEL_P (x) || CB_LABEL (x)->section == NULL
                    || CB_LABEL (x)->section == current_section) {
                        redefinition_error (name);
                        return cb_error_node;
                }

The first test is OK (i think) but I wonder why we do the
subsequent tests ?
Hmm.
Uniqueness is checked later.

Roger