[open-cobol-list] OpenCobol (Windows) and DB2

From: Frank Swarbrick
Subject: [open-cobol-list] OpenCobol (Windows) and DB2
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 13:53:52 -0600

Has anyone attempted, or better yet had success, with compiling any of the DB2 LUW v8.2 samples using Sergey's OpenCOBOL Windows binaries? From what I can tell the DB2 API functions must be called using the __stdcall calling convention, while OpenCOBOL is built using the __cdecl calling convention. Is there any way I can force the sqlapi calls to use __stdcall while keeping all of the others as __cdecl?

Also, and this is really just to Sergey if he's reading this, do you make available what is necessary to compile OC using VC2005?

Thanks,
Frank