[open-cobol-list] Eclair

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Eclair
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:16:17 +0200

Hello Vince,

Yes, you can have it, at your personal adress (registered by me)
not for confidentiality, but for not to put in the list about O-C
some things which have nothing to do ...
as soon as I can do it but I am a little busy ^-) for now.
Next week, Ok ?
I split old messages (no interest : you have it) and change
the subject by "Eclair" because I don't like "introducing ..."

--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
Ce n'est pas que je soit si intelligent,