[open-cobol-list] where to contribute code?

From: Ulf Dambacher
Subject: [open-cobol-list] where to contribute code?
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:02:24 +0100

I created a small program to load my data into open-cobol indexed files last year (yesterday.-).
I think it is useful to others, too, and want to contribute it.
Who's responsible?

This is the readme part of the source:

/* LOAD AN INDEXED FILE THE COBC WAY
 * we use the fileio interface to be open for future changes in fileio
 * this means faking a cobol program environment
 *
 * COMPILE WITH:
 *  gcc cobc_load_indexed.c -g -o cobc_load_indexed -L /usr/local/ -lcob
 *
 * USE:
 * unload the binary data from your current cobol indexed
 * sequential file system using provided utilities
 * (e.g. vutil --unload for acucobol(R) )
 * then create a parameter file with following contents
 * first line:   file-name  record-size number-of-keys
 * following lines: offset-for-key size-of-key
 *
 * run this program with the param-file being the first argument and the
 * binary file being the second argument.