[open-cobol-list] Issue if I'm modify the tests/run.src/extensions

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Issue if I'm modify the tests/run.src/extensions
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:17:38 +0200

You mention rawhide which presumably is Linux.
Firstly can you try the OC 1.1 prerelease tarball
(Link to download at www.opencobol.org)
There should not be any failures from "make check".
If so, post the output from the following -
cd tests/run.dir
ls -l */*.log
cat */*.log

When changing autconf sources note the following -
a) You need minimum versions of autoconf tools as noted in the README.
b) After any changes, you need to do a full "autoreconf -I m4" from the top level.

Roger