Re: [open-cobol-list] Best online and text tutorials?

From: boscagarda-programming
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Best online and text tutorials?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 21:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

He did have good points and so do you.

I would state that a simple Hello World Program in COBOL
has become MUCH simpler than his example. We no long
are required to have all those sections or even the preceding
line numbers. Cobol is a grand mother of all languages (hail
with much Love Grace Hopper). And to say it has grown up
in features is a slight understatement.