Re: [open-cobol-list] [Bulk] Still having problems installing open cobol

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] [Bulk] Still having problems installing open cobol
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:30:47 -0500

Coming into the thread late perhaps... but, checkout

http://opencobol.org/modules/bwiki/index.php?InstallGuide

On my Debian box, apt-get of the four listed packages plus the -dev versions
allowed all the OC tarballs to compile flawlessly.

Note the note about the   -dev   versions of the packages.  The makes and the
cobc C compile phase need the headers.

If that doesn't work, after a make distclean, ./configure, make then we can
try and hunt down why you are getting redefines in screenio.

Cheers,
Brian