[open-cobol-list] Next Draft (FINAL CD) available of "next" COBOL revisi

From: William M Klein
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Next Draft (FINAL CD) available of "next" COBOL revision
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 02:11:17 -0500

The ZIPPED version of the PDF which is being sent to ISO for an FCD (Final Committee Draft) is available at:

   http://www.cobolstandard.info/wg4-owg1/files/29-0117.zip

In addition, you can get/see

  OWG-1 29-0119  Project Editor Change Proposal #15 (CD 1.2 -> FCD 1.0)

            and

OWG-1 29-0118  Combined Change Proposal #14 (CD 1.2 -> FCD 1.0)

from

 http://www.cobolstandard.info/wg4-owg1/document.html

Also the document, "OWG-1 29-0092  WG4 Responses to 20xx CD Ballot Comments" at

  http://www.cobolstandard.info/wg4-owg1/files/29-0092.doc

provides responses to the comments received during the last ISO (CD) review period.

If you have the time, effort, AND DESIRE, to review these documents, I suggest that you do so soon.  You should then contact your national Standard's body to find out how to submit comments on this document.  As I understand such things (and I could be mistaken) this is the "last" time that (major?) technical changes can be made.