Re: [open-cobol-list] Output listing.

From: John Culleton
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Output listing.
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:13:41 -0500

On Thursday 11 November 2010 17:36:09 Sergey Kashyrin wrote:
> And actually that brings another good topic - I actually want to
> see the comments lines in the COBOL listing, as well as in C code !
> I think that would be nice to achieve
>
> Regards,
> SK
Deleting comment lines seems to serve no purpose, I agree.

If the kind of listing that TinyCobol uses could be taken as a model
then life would be good.  Since I think in COBOL 85 anyhow I am
switching to Tiny for now. When I see an announcement of a better
(IMO) listing for OC then I may switch back.
--
John Culleton, Wexford Press
"Create Book Covers with Scribus" $5.95 at

Free eps format barcode: http://www.tux.org/~milgram/bookland/