Re: [open-cobol-list] OpenCobol setup troubles (error: libcob.h: No such

From: Andrew Pennebaker
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] OpenCobol setup troubles (error: libcob.h: No such file or directory)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:22:51 -0400

Can you do the following:

SET > c:\vars.txt

And send me the c:\vars.txt file?

Attached. I suspect there's yet another environment variable I need to configure in order for cobc.exe and related binaries to be able to find the OpenCobol include directory, but neither the PDF tutorial that comes with these executables, nor other online documentation specifies any env var that seems to be relevant.