[open-cobol-list] Forum and Subscriptions, and the future.

From: Michael Anderson
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:55:42 -0500

Hi all!

I want to say "THANK YOU" to all of the OC Team, I use OC all the time, and can't say enough about it.

I've been a member at add1tocobol, and also subscribed to this list since about 2007. For a while now, outside, on other listservs, I've been hearing that OpenCOBOL is not accepting new members. Some even say that OC is an inactive project, not having a new update since 2009.

So, what is the OFFICIAL view on the following, the more detail, the better.

Is the opencobol.org forum closed for new accounts?

can anyone subscribe to the OpenCOBOL listserv at sourceforge.

Add1toCobol, available for new accounts? Looks like the most recent post here is Nov 2010?

And what's the Public story about OC 2.0?

Where should one go for the most up-to-date OpenCOBOL info?

I'm asked these questions from time-to-time, and would like to get it right?

--
Mike.