Re: [open-cobol-list] What happened to Tiny COBOL?

From: Bernard Giroud
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] What happened to Tiny COBOL?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 09:22:15 +0200

Le 26/10/2012 17:37, Brian Tiffin a écrit :
On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:52:32 -0400, john Culleton <address@hidden>
wrote:

I know that Tiny COBOL is in need of a maintainer. Today I received a
notice that I had been unsubscribed from the Tiny COBOL mailing liist.
All attempts to reach the Tiny COBOL web page or mailing list have been
rejected  with the message:
Connection Interrupted
   The document contains no data.

What happened?  Does Tiny COBOL need a host?

I chat with Rildo Pragana every once in a while.  He dropped development
of TinyCOBOL back in early 2011.  See http://tiny-cobol.sourceforge.net/

Rildo is awesome, and the Tcl/Tk layer he wrote for Tiny ported into
OpenCOBOL without a hitch.  He was very friendly when I asked about using
it for the OC project.

John, if you can't reach him through advertised channels, drop a note to
the email address this note came from and I'll send you some alternate
contact info.

Cheers,
Brian