Re: [open-cobol-list] Gnu Cobol vs. Open Cobol.

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Gnu Cobol vs. Open Cobol.
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 00:26:20 -0500

Umm, this might be partly my fault.  I have word that the 2.0 Guide
beta we have from Gary is based on the current tarball, but, umm, I
never got clearance to post it up.  Based on OpenCOBOL name.

Gary?  What version should we publish? And we'll give it a home on
add1tocobol.com

(I'll send Gary a note off list as well)

Cheers,
Brian