Re: [open-cobol-list] Improvement to screen handling.

From: Vincent Coen
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Improvement to screen handling.
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:58:52 +0000

Hi All;

When looking for solutions to this issue please see if there is one that
minimises the number of tools needed so that the fix can be applied to
all platforms where ever possible..  e.g., Linux. Windows, Mac OSX and
IBM MVS (as run under Hercules).

This will save reinventing the wheel for each platform if it is possible.
Myself I am going to have a detailed look at two tools that run on IBM
MVS that seem to show themselves as for-runners to MF screen handing
namely mvs3270 & kicks (a non IBM version of CICS) for ideas.

Vince