[open-cobol-list] need gmp.h to install 2.0 on SUSE

From: John Culleton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] need gmp.h to install 2.0 on SUSE
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:44:57 -0400

Just created an SUSE partition. Trying co compile OpenCobol 2.0 from
source, ./configure hangs up on gmp.h. I have moved it to various places
including the palse where I cound it on slackware and directly in
the cobol compile directory. No Joy. I should have slletced Gnomw when
I installed.

Anyone on list using SUSUE? Do you have a hint for me?

John Culleton