[open-cobol-list] Fwd: Re: Identification Division still needed!

From: J Martin Rushton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Fwd: Re: Identification Division still needed!
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 20:15:33 +0000

Absolutely agree about internal documentation.  The
only thing I would disagree with is that ALL languages
need internal documentation, whether it be PL/1, FORTAN
BLISS, VAX-macro, BASH (etc), Python or even SQL.  You'd
have got a flea in the ear from my lecturers way back in
the '70s (when disk storage was expensive) if you didn't
document internally and adequately.