gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] Stox Profiler

From: Cody
Subject: [GNUe-dev] Stox Profiler
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:30:18 -0700

Investor Alert Newsletter - July Issue 2005

Our last stock pick was CYGT and it moved from 70 cents to 1.45 and its still
at 1.45

For the next big stock pick read Below --->

Breaking News: Ticker (NTMT) - NetMusic Entertainment Announces Wholesale
Initiative

Top July Stock Alert: NTMT (NetMusic Entertainment  )

The stock is trading at only 14 cents and we expect it could hit 40-50 cents by
mid July.

HUGE PR campaign expected this week so grab as much as you can up to 40 cents
range

_________________________________
Stock Symbol: NTMT
Current Price: $0.14
We expect the price to go to $0.45 in next 2-3 days
We expect the price to go to $0.52 in next 2 weeks
_________________________________

Big news released: Ticker (NTMT) - NetMusic Entertainment Announces Wholesale
Initiative

===================================================================================================
About the company:

NetMusic Entertainment is quickly growing into a dominant force in the online
music industry. With its new acquisition, Ultimate Jukebox Inc., NetMusic is
leveraging its library of music content and entering the thriving new digital
jukebox market.
With more acquisitions on the horizon, NetMusic Entertainment will soon be
quadrupling its music content, making its online music offering one of the
largest in the world.

NetMusic's flagship website, netmusic.com, first went into operation in 1995 as
a directory of music-related information. In 2004 the company launched an
enhanced version of the site focused on digital distribution of music.
NetMusic.com currently offers over 250,000 digital music tracks and over
250,000 CDs.

===================================================================================================

_________________________________
Stock Symbol: NTMT
Current Price: $0.14
We expect the price to go to $0.45 in next 2-3 days
We expect the price to go to $0.52 in next 2 weeks
_________________________________

Big news released: Ticker (NTMT) - NetMusic Entertainment Announces Wholesale
Initiative

The NEws:
SEATTLE, Jul 8, 2005 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- NetMusic Entertainment
Corporation (Pink Sheets:NTMT) announced today the company's recent alignment
of focus towards the delivery of wholesale digital media and services is being
well received in the marketplace.

The company is in negotiations with several parties including certain large
manufacturers of digital media devices to provide content and media delivery
services for these manufacturers and their customers. The completion of these
negotiations, which are in the contract stage, will provide NetMusic with
positioning in a number of the nation's largest retailers.
In conjunction with these negotiations, the company has re-engineered its
website and content delivery platform to better serve its wholesale clients.

According to Chairman and CEO, Glen Starchman, "In the past weeks we took a
hard look at where this industry is going, and coincidently, the answers to
that question are directly in line with the vast majority opportunities that
are coming to NetMusic on a daily basis.
We have focused heavily on solidifying our offerings to service these
customers' requirements and closing those opportunities already on the table.
Included in these efforts is a major overhaul of our technology base so that
our websites and core infrastructure will better handle the unique needs of the
wholesale marketplace."

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"forward looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections
at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially
from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes,"
"understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this email.
None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of
this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the
company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what
the news release meant to say.
Look  the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in
it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of NTMT shares prior
to the publication of this report.
Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due
to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be
sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the
above company.
Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our
statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place
undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that
could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-
looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a
solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned
herein.
This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with
any broker or dealer. This newsletter was paid $33500 from third party
(Mywinningstocks newsletter) to send this report.
All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such.
We may own, take position and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This
report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will",
"move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.