gnue

Re: Problem with GEAS and MySQL 4.01

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Problem with GEAS and MySQL 4.01
Date: 19 Feb 2002 18:44:15 +0100

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 17:44, Wolf wrote:
> ** ERROR **: file geas-server.c: line 1676 (reserve_sql_words): assertion
> failed: (fp != NULL)

(See below)

> p.s.  I know this is basically a development release, but is there any
> documentation available for  end users and other non-developers?

Depends on what you want to do. In any case,
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~neilt/sc.html is a good starting point for
looking for offical and inofficial docs.

> # These files contain lists of reserved words
> # ie words that can't be used as table/column names
> mysqlreserved      /usr/local/share/geas/mysql.reserved.lst
> # postgresqlreserved /usr/local/share/geas/postgresql.reserved.lst

postgresqlreserved may not be commented out. Please reove the # at the
beginning of the line, and everything should work.

The reason is that geas loads (or tries to load) both files no matter
what database is acutally used.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller