gnue

packages

From: Malek Hadj-Ali
Subject: packages
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:17:18 +0100

hi,

where can I get the packages (financial, sales, ...) and how do I install
them ?

I must say I'm a bit lost with the gnue installation process. Is there any
howto about a basic installation (let's say financials and sales, win32
clients, db/geas on linux server for example)?

What packages/software/versions/dependencies are required? In which order do
you have to install everything? These are questions I still ask myself even
after a few weeks of looking around reading the faq and mailing lists.

Malek

PS: well... I may be too stupid... or blind... :-)