gnue

Re: MRP Standards

From: Peter Dabrowski
Subject: Re: MRP Standards
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:10:02 +0800

Hi,
I would like tu put my 3 cents into this discussion. From the point of small
business user any standards which are not going to help in running the bisness
are usless. Technology is changing so qickly, so by the time the standards are
produced they become outdated. Peple expecting from Aplications to be usful,
easy to use, platform inepended, international, have multicurency and to be
modifaied with easy to suit a bisness model. Diffrent countries got diffrent
laws and tax rules. Aplications which could be easily adopted to difrent
environment
will become standard by itself. For example I see SQL-ledger.org going in this
direction very quickly. Aplication is easy to install and use,
support multicurency and locale, Is easy to adapt to difrent tax rules and
accounting practices with very dynamic i responsive group of developers.
Good luck with your work
Peter Dabrowski

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup