gnue

Re: Zope?

From: Todd Boyle
Subject: Re: Zope?
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:30:15 -0700

Thanks!

If I could impose on you, for more advice then, how would you
advise somebody already committed to Zope to achieve some
basic accounting needs?

Let's image the typical Zope user who has an interactive
website of some kind, and already having postGreSQL running.

Are the GNUE modules something that would let them do what
perl users are already doing with SQL-Ledger accounting?   (Be
sure to run the test drive http://www.sql-ledger.org )

Or should they be better off with some other published code
such as doubletalk http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ppw32/
(in chapter 6 and the sourcecode.)

Thanks for your advice on this.

Todd