gnue

Re: New developer

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: New developer
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 08:00:49 -0400

Another question - what's the status of the Bayonne Forms client?  I
don't see anything in Bayonne CVS like that.  We'd need something like
for an upcoming project we're doing.
I have been doing a lot of recent work on the Bayonne XML transcoding system. If it's an XML document, it should be possible to create a transcoder for Bayonne to directly parse a gnue form :). This actually was why we choose transcoding rather than implementing a specific xml parser.