gnue

Re: New user

From: Ryan Grange
Subject: Re: New user
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:15:04 -0700

Sorry you'll see this twice, Derek, but I didn't realize this was a list that
doesn't set the reply-to for me until it was too late.

On Saturday 10 August 2002 08:58, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> Right now we are in desperate need of users.  So dont worry about
> working on development side, we are content just having more users.  Of
> course, as soon as you are interested in doing development let us know,
> we are always looking for help. ;)
> -derek

I'm looking at GNUe's capabilities myself for a friend of mine who'd like to
run an ecommerce site and have it tie into an accounting system.  GNUe may be
overkill for what he's trying to do at the moment, but if it's easy enough to
manage, then feature overkill hardly matters when the startup price is just
education and configuration.  He may grow into needing the more advanced
features later anyway.