gnue

Re: Open Source Stuff

From: Daniel E Baumann
Subject: Re: Open Source Stuff
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:12:25 -0500

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 10:50:51AM -0700, J. Childers wrote:
> Alejandro:
>
> Thanks for being patient with a new open-source convert. Until recently I was
> one of the

I'd just like to remind you that GNUe is part of the Free Software
Movement which has totally different goals than the Open Source Movement. See
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html for details.

Dan
--
And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use