gnue

Re: New website colour scheme

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: New website colour scheme
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:24:15 -0400

I like #3 and #6

i like the light blue, not because I like the blue on the screen. At least on my laptop the blue is really blue green. I would like it better if the blue was bluer.

Could we see a couple of #3's with slight color variations. I guess we can't use real blue or the type won't be seen.

Neil
address@hidden

OK, based on comments in IRC, I don't think that anyone (including me)
is totally 100% happy with the colour scheme on the new website. So I've

pulled together a few alternatives for people to look at and provide
feedback, or suggest other alternatives in our search for something
that looks both good and suitably professional.

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~psu/colour1.php to colour10.php