gnue

Re: [GNUe] POS

From: Julio Cesar Gazquez
Subject: Re: [GNUe] POS
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:28:43 -0300

El Dom 13 Jul 2003 11:26, Derek Neighbors escribió:

>  There are many things that GNUe POS does that GNUe may not do, in the
>  sense that GNUe POS has some custom Python wxWindows code and is not a
>  strictly GNUe application.  It does use GNUe heavily though.

>  If you give specifics about what you need to do, we could better guide
>  you as to whether GNUe does it or not.

First, how do I access to descriptions via foreign key, but don't using
dropdowns? POS seems to retrieve article descriptions and prices when
entering the article code. I feel this is an important feature.

Second, I get rid of Form's menu and toolbar, using form.setFeature. However,
the contents don't appear on the top of the window, as it is keeping the
space for the hidden toolbar (Windows version, at least... I still didn't
care getting GNUe working in Linux). Am I missing something, or is it just a
Forms client problem?

--
Saludos

Julio César Gázquez