gnue

[GNUe] Starting the Appserver?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Starting the Appserver?
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:49:42 +0800

Coffe-break, so here I am playing with my GNUE tools.

This is a really silly question, but following Sacha's highly interesting
guide, I stuck when I try to start up the AppServer, it wants me to login I
suppose? (sorry for acting dumb, blame it on my terrible headache)

This is the message I get:
B000:     raise Exceptions.LoginError, tmsg
DB000: gnue.common.datasources.Exceptions.LoginError: Unable to log in after 4
attempts.
DB000:
DB000: Error: FATAL:  No pg_hba.conf entry for host 127.0.0.1, user gnue,
database gnue

This my pg_hba.conf:
# TYPE  DATABASE    USER        IP-ADDRESS        IP-MASK           METHOD
local   all         all                                             trust

This is my connections.conf part:
[gnue]
comment = Datbase AppServer
provider = pygresql
host = localhost
dbname = gnue

[appserver]
comment = gnue appserver
provider = appserver
rpctype = xmlrpc
host = localhost
port = 8765
transport = http

I'm I misunderstanding something terribly easy? I access my gnue database
through pgsql without problems.