gnue

Re: [GNUe] gnue connections does not save

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: Re: [GNUe] gnue connections does not save
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:00:28 +0100

Hi Andreas,

you found a bug in the database driver which reads/writes configuration files (special.configfile)
This bug should be fixed now. (In CVS)

Bye

Jan

Andreas Moroder wrote:

Hello,

I am new to gnue. I tried to add a connection using "gnue connections"
I added a new record filled un the fiels and tested the connection. all ok. Now when I try to save the configuration nothing happena dn when I try to change to the query mode I get a message box telling me in german

"Die Daten sind noch nicht gespeichert...."

The data is not yet saved.

Does anyone know the reason why data is not saved ?

Bye
Andreas