gnue

[GNUe] Re: newbee question

From: Andreas Moroder
Subject: [GNUe] Re: newbee question
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:14:23 +0100

Bajusz Tamás schrieb:

You can use --debug-level=xxx and --debug-file=somefilename as commandline parameters.

What OS, and what versions of gnue tools you use?

btami
Hello Bajusz,

it runs on windows XP home.

gnue-forms.exe --version
returns nothing, but the info in the demo say 0.5.9

I started forms with debug-level 2 and have found what produces the error:

DBSIG2 Statement: SELECT ,figura,numero FROM concorsi WHERE ((1 = 0))

The select statement hat a ',' before figura.
Because I did not touch manualy the source there must be a error in the code generator.

Thanks
Andreas