gnue

[GNUe] Re: appserver web front end error 501

From: andremachado
Subject: [GNUe] Re: appserver web front end error 501
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:17:26 -0300

Hello,

> (Johannes: can you add this functionality back?)

Is there an expected time window for the xmlrpc web support being back to
appserver?

After the Jan's msg, I tried again and read more docs (trying the
gnue-designer) and searched across code tree.
There are a html ui driver code subtree, but is there a command line option to
use it?
I did not find any reference to it at docs or man pages yet.

> For the rest of its functionality the web frontend is using the standard
> xmlrpc functionality,
> so it should continue to work fine.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Jan

Please, tell how did you get some functionality from appserver web frontend. I
did not get nothing more than the error 501...

Regards.
Andre Felipe

P.S.: the corporate firewall blocks irc here...