gnue

[GNUe] Request for trigger recipes

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: [GNUe] Request for trigger recipes
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:30:36 +0200

Hello,

In gnue-forms, i'm trying to write a trigger that gets some records from a table
and display the values  with "print" .

I've tried  something like :

<datasource name="ds_PROD" connection="db_faf" table="PROD"/>

<trigger name="T_POPULARE_PROD" type="NAMED"><![CDATA[
ds_PROD.simpleQuery({})
res=ds_PROD.createResultSet({},True,True)
print res.getRecordCount()
for rec in res:
  print " ***** ",rec['den']
]]></trigger>

The number of records reported by  datasource.getNumberCount() is 54,
so I guess that I am on the right path.  But I am unable to actually get
the values : it prints None ...

So, what is the right way to read a set of records from a table and 'print'
the values    - inside a gnue-forms trigger  ?

Thank you,
Adrian Maier