gnue

Re: Using parameter in datasource condition

From: Kishan Bhat
Subject: Re: Using parameter in datasource condition
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:43:19 +0530

I looked into tools/common/src/datasources/GConditions.py - def getXMLelements, and it had all the clues!!

and I was able to use:
<cparam name="printInvId"/>

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Kishan Bhat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All,

Can I use parameter values inside datasource condition definition? I've underlined the line of interest, the excerpt from my report.grd xml

=============================
  <parameters>
     <parameter name="printInvId" description="Invoice ID" default="0"/>
  </parameters>

  <sources>
   <datasource database="mipltest" name="dts_invoice_item" table="invoice_item">
    <condition>
   <and>
   <eq>
    <cfield name="uid_invoice"/>
   <cconst value="printInvId"/>
   </eq>
   <gt>
    <cfield name="quantity"/>
    <cconst value="0"/>
   </gt>
   </and>
   </condition>
   </datasource>
  </sources>

I need to generate reports for a specific invoice id only, by passing the id as a parameter.

Thanks,
Kishan