gnue

Re: Interested in GNUe with doubts

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Interested in GNUe with doubts
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:03:40 +0200

Hi, Mat!

Am Donnerstag, den 14.04.2011, 11:18 +0200 schrieb address@hidden:
> Could you please suggest me an useful (for GNUe) xml book? Thanks.

For GNUe, only basic XML knowledge is required. I think when you look at
a few examples, you'll understand how it works without a book.

> I notice that a donate page for GNUe project is missing. Is there
> another way?

The most important way to help GNUe is to contribute feedback, patches,
documentation, and examples.

If you want to contribute financially, you can consider donating to FSF
(http://www.fsf.org), who hosts and maintains the overall GNU project,
and/or the FSFE (http://www.fsfe.org), its European sister organisation.

There is no way to donate money directly to GNUe, mainly because money
isn't a bottleneck for GNUe. Time and manpower are the bottlenecks.

Thanks,
Reinhard